Order all the numbers in the shortest time possible with a minimum number
- Choose a Level (3 to 10).
- The game board has blocks with numbers in it. Also there is a single
"hole" that can be used for moving the blocks.
- The objective of the game is to order the numbers using the
"hole" for temporary movement.
- Press the "Start Game" button. The timer would be started.
- Move blocks in a row by clicking on them. A block can be moved only
if it is in the same row or column as the "hole". Make a
guess by typing in a number in the box provided.
- You can move multiple blocks (in the same row or column as the
"hole") by clicking the farthest block that you need to be